University of Ulster LondonLondon , United Kingdom
The University of Ulster is a multi-campus university which can trace its origins back to 1845.
- Cert. Business Management
- B.Sc. Business Studies
- M.Sc. International Business
- B.Sc. Accounting
- M.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Accounting and Advertising
- B.Sc. Accounting and Human Resource Management
- B.Sc. Accounting and Law
- B.Sc. Accounting and Marketing
- B.Sc. Accounting with Specialisms
- B.Sc. Advertising
|Year of Establishment||2011|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
About London Campus
Our London campus is situated right in the heart of the city, in historic Holborn. Close to many transport links, restaurants, bars and attractions, our campus still manages to have an intimate feel, with friendly staff and students alike.
The campus has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment throughout and now provides an even better environment for you to study and socialise in. Equipped with computer rooms, common areas, classrooms, library facilities, free Wi-Fi throughout and private study areas, it is an ideal location.
Why choose to study in London?
- Students gain valuable insight into the inner workings of one of the most progressive and diverse cities in the world. London is still regarded as the world’s centre of finance and it was recently placed ahead of New York as the centre of global capital flows and financial services. London’s strong economic position allows for many opportunities for part-time employment for students who are able to work, to help them to either put what they have learned into practice or supplement their living expenses.
- London is one of the world’s cultural centres, with over 200 museums (twice as many as Paris or New York), many of them are free to visit, as well as hundreds of historic buildings, concert halls, theatres, thousands ofacres of park land , many sites of scientific interest and 4 world heritage sites .
- London has an amazing and world renowned social scene, and is well known for many top class restaurants, pubs, bars, clubs and cinemas. Many students take advantage of studying in one of the best locations in the world for live music, with places such as the O2 Arena , Wembley and many other internationally famous venues such as the Brixton Academy , all regularly hosting top artists and bands. There are also a vast number of carnivals and festivals such as Notting Hill, celebrated in London during the year.
- London has a fantastic and well developed public transport system which allows students to travel easily into and around the city. The underground or tube network , the 24-hour buses, the national train network connecting London with the rest of the country, and of course the ever reliable London black cabs are always there to help. Cycling is also becoming more popular each year as a ‘green’ transport method.
When you come to study with us, you automatically qualify for in-depth personal attention, advice and assistance with your career development.
We are professionals with a reputation for getting results. So we will make it our business to ensure you are exposed to the best possible options for work experience and career opportunities once you graduate.
Right from the start of your time here, our staff will be happy to discuss your ambitions with you. We offer friendly, impartial advice on careers, further study options and related areas, plus access to a range of career information resources.
Should you choose to, we will endeavour to help you to find appropriate work experience – both short-term and part-time. Paid work (subject to your visa restrictions) can be a great way to fund your studies and graduate without significant debt, but even volunteering has a positive effect on your CV and your employability.
CVs and interview preparation
In addition to pointing you towards the right graduate vacancies, fairs, forums and other networking opportunities, we will assist you with writing your CV and covering letters, as well with preparing for interviews.
*upon meeting attendance and pass rate terms and conditions.