MBA European ManagementIPAG BUSINESS SCHOOL
IPAG was founded by Jacques Rueff, who was a member of the French Academy and advisor to General de Gaulle.
|Delivery Mode||On Campus|
|Study Option||Full Time|
|Tuition Fee||€ 9000|
|Application Fee||₦ 19200|
Ipag’s MBA programmes offer a valued opportunity for students and professionals to learn and enrich their knowledge in the fields of business and management in order to improve their prospects in today’s dynamic and competitive world.
These international MBA programmes, all in English, suit students and professionals who either already possess general knowledge in business or intend to start and pursue their career in business and management.
Each of the six programmes includes two types of modules: Core Modules and Specialisation Modules.
- 4-year university (or post-secondary) degree OR Master 1 degree OR 240 credits European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS)
- TOEFL transcript (Paper-based test 550 points or Internet-based test 80 points), or IELTS 6.0.
Aims of programme
- Understanding European business mechanisms and dynamics
- Acquiring knowledge of European consultancy and relevant skills
- Increasing global business opportunities
- Assessing advantages and disadvantages of cross-cultural business management