M.Sc. MarketingUniversity of Ulster London
The University of Ulster is a multi-campus university which can trace its origins back to 1845.
|Delivery Mode||On Campus|
|Study Option||Full Time|
|Tuition Fee||£ 11000|
|Start Date||September 2016|
The overall aim of the MSc Marketing course is to provide an academically challenging, intellectually stimulating programme of study that educates, develops and enhances the professional competence of cognate students of marketing and business.
Within this broad aim, the objectives of the course are to:
- Provide an advanced study of business and management with particular focus on marketing
- Prepare students for a career in marketing and business by facilitating the development of enhanced transferable skills necessary for management at a variety of levels
- Develop students’ ability to apply knowledge and critical understanding of marketing and business to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve marketing and business practice
- Enhance students’ lifelong learning skills and personal development in order to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large.
Bachelor Degree at 2.2 minimum
All modules are core.
- Foundations in Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Strategy and Innovation
- Marketing Management
- Digitizing Marketing
- Global Marketing
- Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Research Methods
Applicants must hold at least:
- A 2:2 (second class) honours degree or equivalent, in a relevant area
If you do not meet the entry requirements above but have substantial and significant experiential learning, you may be able to apply as a non-standard applicant.
English language requirements
Applicants must satisfy our general entry requirements as well as meeting specific requirements.
The general entry requirements are as follows:
- IELTS 6.0 with no band score less than 5.5, or equivalent.