M.Sc. International FinanceParis School of Business
The PSB Paris School of Business is a business school in Paris, France which offers BBA, MBA, MSc, DBA and executive education courses in English.
|Delivery Mode||On Campus|
|Study Option||Full Time|
|Tuition Fee||Not Available|
|Start Date||September 2016|
|Application Fee||₦ 25200|
- 100% in English
- 12 Month Program
- 1 Intake in September
- +70 nationalities on an international campus
- Exclusive field trip & company visits
- Optional 6 month internship
- Unique professional networking opportunities
Why Choose the MSc in International Finance?
Become a value-added professional in international finance.
Thanks to its historical financial center - an international stock exchange managed by NYSE Euronext and the largest money market in Europe - the city of Paris provides a convenient environment to study an MSc in International Finance.
Many financial institutions have headquarters or subsidiaries in Paris and provide this Master with a direct link to professionals in the sector.
Paris is also a unique experience as a dynamic economic center and a cultural capital.
Who Can Apply?
The program is designed for individuals who have successfully completed undergraduate studies and who wish to pursue post-graduate education to deepen their field of expertise and gain exposure to international working environments.
Applicants must demonstrate a sufficient level of English through the submission of an IELTS score of 6 or a TOEFL score of 80.
Hands-On Learning Through Business Tours
Along with the knowledge of financial markets theories, you will be trained by professionals so that you are job-ready upon graduation. Acquiring knowledge through experience is vital and the first worldwide financial center is two hours from Paris in the UK.
You will participate in a business tour in London:
- Guided tour of the City, London's financial district
- Bank of England
- Bloomberg headquarters
Conferences by professionals (traders from brokerage firms, and financial analysts from rating agencies for instance) are organized to enhance the link with experienced specialists.
The Jury of Admissions screens complete applications:
- Motivation letter
- Copy of undergraduate degree and relevant transcripts
- Copy of passport or identity card
- TOEFL or IELTS result (native English speakers are not required to submit this item)
- Recommendation letter from a professor or employer
- €90 application fee
Eligible candidates are then contacted for an interview in English with the Dean of the program.
The interview is conducted either on campus in Paris, or via Skype for international candidates who are unable to attend a face-to-face interview in France.
The Jury of Admissions will release your admission result within one to three weeks after your interview with the Dean of the program.
- Strategic Management
- International Business
- Financial Management
- Managerial Accounting
- International Business Environment
- Corporate Strategy
Leadership & Professional Skills Modules
- Leadership & Management: Cours Florent Seminar
- Career Management
- Business Game
- Research Methodology
- Advanced Productivity Digital Tools
- Business Tours
Advanced Core Component
- Project Management
- International Business Law
- Fixed Income Securities Management
- Professional Standards: Compliance and Control
- Banking & Financial Regulations
- Risk Management
- Derivative & Commodities
- Collective Funds Management
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Cross Cultural Management
- Elective French Course
- European Markets
- Comparative Business Law
- Public Relations: Branding Through Social Media
- Event Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Making Effective Career Decisions
- Business Negotiation
- Giving Sense to your Leadership
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Introduction to Negotiation
Innovative Teaching Methods
Benefit from exposure to a highly integrative learning approach:
- blended learning modules, consisting of online and interactive components
- entrepreneurial projects and business simulations so you gain real business know-how and valuable hands-on experience
- targeted seminars focused on leadership and management as well as career-building skills. Modules delivered in partnership with Cours Florent, one of France's leading drama training institutes
Employability is a key value. Your options are endless:
- Career in businesses related to the trading room (mainly in the front and middle offices)
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Bank Risk Manager
- Originator of Securities
- Portfolio Manager
- Fund Manager