M.Sc. Hospitality And Tourism ManagementParis School of Business
The PSB Paris School of Business is a business school in Paris, France which offers BBA, MBA, MSc, DBA and executive education courses in English.
|Delivery Mode||On Campus|
|Study Option||Full Time|
|Tuition Fee||€ 19500|
|Start Date||September 2016|
|Application Fee||₦ 25200|
- 100% in English
- 12 Month Program
- 2 Intakes: September & January
- +70 nationalities on an international campus
- Exclusive field trip & company visits
- Optional 6 month internship
- Unique professional networking opportunities
- Personalized guidance from a dedicated mentor
Why choose the MSc in Hospitality & Tourism Management?
French expertise for an international career.
Paris is the tourism capital of the world, so the city becomes your classroom!
PSB Paris School of Business is in the ideal location for you to learn from industry leaders in the hospitality and tourism sector and interact with experts and professionals.
With company visits, conferences, business tours and trips, this exciting program will give you first-hand experience and access to the major players in these industries to learn how the global tourist capital mastered the trade.
Who can apply?
The program is designed for individuals who have successfully completed undergraduate studies and who wish to pursue post-graduate education to deepen their field of expertise and gain exposure to international working environments.
Applicants must demonstrate a sufficient level of English through the submission of an IELTS score of 6 or a TOEFL score of 80.
Hands-on learning through business tours
Along with the knowledge of hospitality markets, you will be trained by professionals so that you are job-ready upon graduation.
You will experience total immersion in the hospitality and tourism industries, acquire know-how from experts, and expand your professional network thanks to business tours and company visits.
Expected business tours include:
- World Famous Hotels in Paris and London
- Flagship Hospitality Industries in Geneva
- International Tour Operators
- Private Resorts
- Top Conference Centers
The Jury of Admissions screens complete applications:
- Motivation letter
- Copy of undergraduate degree and relevant transcripts
- Copy of passport or identity card
- TOEFL or IELTS result (native English speakers are not required to submit this item)
- Recommendation letter from a professor or employer
- €90 application fee
Eligible candidates are then contacted for an interview in English with the Dean of the program.
The interview is conducted either on campus in Paris, or via Skype for international candidates who are unable to attend a face-to-face interview in France.
The Jury of Admissions will release your admission result within one to three weeks after your interview with the Dean of the program.
- Hospitality Actors & Markets
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- International Business
- Financial Management
- Digital Business
Leadership & Professional Skills Modules
- Leadership & Management; Cours Florent Seminar
- Career Management
- Business Game
- Research Methodology
- Advanced Productivity Digital Tools
- Business Tours
Advanced Core Component
- Hotel Distribution
- Hospitality Markets Strategies
- F&B Cost Control
- Hospitality, Tourism & Wellness
- Hospitality Uniform System of Accounts
- Service Quality Management
- Human Resources in Hospitality Markets
- Customer Service Excellence
- Cross Cultural Management
- Elective French Course
- European Markets
- Comparative Business Law
- Public Relations: Branding Through Social Media
- Event Management
- Arts & Culture Strategies
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leading Innovation in Arts & Culture
- Making Effective Career Decisions
- Business Negotiation
- Giving Sense to your Leadership
Innovative teaching methods
Benefit from exposure to a highly integrative learning approach:
- blended learning modules, consisting of online and interactive components
- entrepreneurial projects and business simulations so you gain real business know-how and valuable hands-on experience
- targeted seminars focused on leadership and management as well as career-building skills. Modules delivered in partnership with Cours Florent, one of France's leading drama training institutes
Employability is a key value. Your options are endless:
- Purchasing Manager
- Product Manager
- Export Manager
- Visual Merchandiser
- Hotel Manager