Bachelor of Business AdministrationParis School of Business
The PSB Paris School of Business is a business school in Paris, France which offers BBA, MBA, MSc, DBA and executive education courses in English.
|Delivery Mode||On Campus|
|Study Option||Full Time|
|Tuition Fee||€ 8500|
|Start Date||September 2016|
|Application Fee||₦ 25200|
Why Choose the International BBA?
Live in Paris, learn in English, get ready for the world!
The International Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree is the ideal way to become familiar with the world of business, while making the most of life in Paris!
- study in the world's best student city - Paris!
- make lifelong friends from all four corners of the globe
- choose your majors and electives according to your own personal and professional interests
- boost your career potential thanks to international exposure
- make Paris your classroom!
While the program’s paramount focus is academic achievement, there’s also time for fun and enjoyment: from orientation activities to end-of-year parties, organized by student associations that also invite you to participate in the numerous activities they sponsor, such as sports and cultural activities.
The International BBA is your passport to success!
Hands-On Business Learning
The International BBA seeks to introduce you as early as possible to the “real world” of business, through:
Gain exposure to business in its international dimension thanks to a series of outside excursions. Visit headquarters of major international and French companies and meet executives who share their knowledge of the corporate world. Previous examples include:
- company visits in the Paris region
- 3 day study tour to a major European business center (Geneva, Rotterdam, Brussels).
- teamwork and leadership seminar with the atelier des chefs cooking activity
Leadership Training & Entrepreneurial Challenges
Students begin each year by participating in a Leadership & Management Seminar which is delivered in partnership with Cours Florent, France's famous acting school.
Throughout the year, you will participate in business simulations, a competitve business game, and a multi-institutional entrepreneurial project through which you can propose real ideas to real companies.
Applications & Admission Process
The academic year is organized into two semesters. Admission is on a continuing basis and applicants are notified immediately after the jury's decision.
Interviews are conducted in Paris and if necessary by phone. Upon admission, each candidate receives an acceptance letter and will be formally registered upon payment of the first installment of tuition fees. Non-EU nationals must at this time apply for a student visa with their local French Embassy or Consular Office.
Applications procedure for First Year Students
Students are requested to provide the following:
- A completed, signed, and dated application form
- 90€ application fee
- Proof of high school graduation and relevant transcripts (if in progress, this is to be submitted upon completion of high school)
- Non-native speakers of English must submit an official standardized English language proficiency score i.e. TOEFL or IELTS. (ETS code: 7989)
- Motivation letter (1500 words approx.) explaining your reasons for applying to the BBA Program
- 1 letter of recommendation from a teacher or student counselor
- Identity photograph
- Copy of valid passport or Identity card
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Marketing
- International Business
- International Relations
- Principles of Economics
- Managerial Economics
- Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis
- Digital Business
- Principles of Corporate Finance
- Principles of Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Strategy
- Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibilty
- Principles of Business Law
Finance & Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Markets
- Principles of Investments
- International Finance
- Financial Reporting and Regulation
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Reporting and Regulation
- Corporate Finance
- Portfolio Management
- Principles of Operations Management
- Human Resources Management
- Project Management
- International Strategic Management
- Management of Change and Innovation
- Business Intelligence
- Strategic Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Planning & Strategy
- Marketing of Services
- Consumer Behavior
- Principles of Advertising
Luxury Brand Management
- Fundamentals of Luxury Industry
- History of Luxury
- Client Relationship Management in the Luxury Industry
- Luxury Merchandising
- Luxury Brand Management
- Geopolitics of the Luxury Industry
- Sales Techniques for Luxury Brands
BBA Alumni Class of 2012
Masters in London School of Economics and Political Science and University of Southern California
“The BBA at PSB Paris School of Business was a great experience. I made lifelong friends and experienced global culture thanks to my international colleagues and professors. Looking back at my time at PSB, I gained valuable experience both academically and professionally which certainly prepared me for my next step towards an MBA program. On a personal level, I experienced unforgettable moments with the Paris School of Business Student Association which will be cherished all of my life.”
MBA of International Relations at the Political Sciences School (IEP Paris), Professor, PSB Paris School of Business
“The reasons why I enjoy teaching at PSB Paris School of Business are the international environment of the school with students coming from different parts of the world, the openness of the students toward their classmates from different cultures and their high level of understanding the challenges and bringing their insights to face the international environment.”
Class of 2012, BBA
“When choosing PSB Paris School of Business, I considered the importance of people management and interpersonal skills. I applied to the PSB Paris School of Business BBA program and the day I was accepted, I knew I had made the right decision. The opportunity to study and work with diverse people has given me the experience needed in the Global Corporate environment; to work with multicultural teams. The relationship that I made with the Faculty, staff and colleagues makes the whole experience so enriching; I will soon graduate from the BBA program.I hope to continue with my Masters to leverage my entry into the job market. And thanks to my stay at PSB Paris School of Business, I can now make my professional and career goals wisely. ”
Class of 2010
“I’m glad I chose the BBA program. Being surrounded by classmates from all around the world makes me feel that I’m actually discovering all these cultures by staying in this amazing city, Paris.”
BBA Class of 2011
“After my 3 years in the BBA Program, I am graduating from the PSB Paris School of Business with the confidence to succeed both in life and my career. I am both happy and sad to leave PSB Paris School of Business, my family, my friends, but excited of course to start my professional life as a Marketing manager, putting my skills and knowledge learned at PSB Paris School of Business into practice!”
BBA Class of 2011
“At the PSB Paris School of Business, I learned many things by meeting and having friends from all over the world. The atmosphere is great, we are like a family. If you are open minded, the BBA program is made for you.”
Christine Lorenzon Botros & Lucas Mochko
BBA Students Class of 2013 & Worldwide Fencing Champions
“Taking part in the PSB Paris School of Business BBA program has been a great networking opportunity. Besides aiming to receive the BBA diploma we also have the goal to take first place in fencing at the London Olympic Games 2012. Studying at the PSB Paris School of Business has provided us with all the support needed to make this dream become true. Thank you PSB Paris School of Business!”
BBA Class of 2012
“I feel so lucky to be a part of the BBA program at the PSB Paris School of Business. It has been one of the most important periods in my life. To have people around you from all over the world and meet so many different cultures in one place is wonderful. Here you receive not only the knowledge, but you are also able to form and expand, your opinion, your humanity and your first experience. As a high-level table tennis champion, I can say that being part of the BBA-PSB program has been another victory in my life. ”
Class of 2010 Boston University College of Communication, Masters in Communication, Class of 2012
Boston University College of Communication, Masters in Communication, Class of 2012
“Looking back on my PSB years, I have to say I would not be where I am today if I did not choose this school. The professors taught me things that I still use to this day in graduate school. I will never be able to thank them enough, they served as my mentors, and wrote recommendation letters while I was applying for my Masters. Thanks to them I am now attending Boston University College of Communication, getting my Masters in Mass Communication. With all of the presentations and team projects I had to do at PSB I have to say that I am one step ahead of most students and the international community that was around me when I was at PSB has helped me work with diverse people and personalities. My PSB years were very formative thanks to my professors who were a source of inspiration and a true source of knowledge and wisdom.”
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): Your Passport to a Career in Business.
The BBA is the standard undergraduate business degree offered in the international business world. This program is accredited by the International Assembly for the Collegiate Business Education (IACBE). Allowing both new, and transfer students the opportunity to select courses which are most appropriate for their future careers. The BBA program at PSB Paris School of Business is a three year Program.
In addition we offer student exchange programs for a semester or even a school year. The BBA program offers students an opportunity to study business administration, in an international context, while obtaining internships and other work experiences, all while studying abroad in English, in the heart of Paris.
The PSB Paris School of Business BBA Program organizes two intakes each academic year:
Fall semester (September)
Spring semester (January)
First-year and Transfer students can apply for admission in either intake.
Fall semester: September – December
Spring semester: January – May
The BBA program is based on four fundamentals:
- A foundation in the basic disciplines of business administration, according to the norms of the best International business schools. This is accomplished by a course sequence which begins with core business courses with a focus on economics, accounting, management, law, marketing and other key business skills. Followed by a specialization in one of four major disciplines: Marketing, Finance, Management or Accounting. The selection of a wide range of electives enables students to pursue a fulfilling career in a rich professional environment and to be operational in an evolving global background. High academic standards and processes are entirely implemented in the BBA program (textbook based courses, oral presentations, GPA - Grade Point Average, etc).
- The culture of management is a specialty of the Pôle ESG. For over 35 years, this network has developed well recognized methods to teach management skills, in the context of market and professional needs.
- Experienced Faculty: the faculty is composed of an international body with extensive academic qualifications and professional experience. They use amongst others - interactive class participation methods. Students have access to up-to-date computer and multimedia facilities. In addition, this program provides an environment which gives students flexibility and encourages the respect of other cultures. The BBA opens the door to a world of further studies.
Beyond The Degree
Companies and international organizations respect how our graduates are mission-ready for the globalized business environment. They appreciate the richness, diversity and concrete skills that our graduates bring to their organizations.
Students appreciate the interactive learning environment, the method and the context of our learning environment. The BBA at PSB Paris School of Business strives constantly to compose a rich and relevant learning experience.
In addition students with this degree have the possibility to directly enter the professional world, or to further their studies at PSB Paris School of Business with an M.Sc. in International Management.