B.Sc. Recreation ManagementEastern Mediterranean University
Having been providing higher education in TRNC since 1979 with all programs accredited by the Turkish Higher Education Council (YK).
|Delivery Mode||On Campus|
|Study Option||Full Time|
|Tuition Fee||$ 4190.63|
|Start Date||September 2016|
An applicant for admission to one of the undergraduate programs of EMU must satisfy the following requirements:
The applicant must submit a certified copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate Certificate or the equivalent, demonstrating that s/he has satisfactorily graduated from secondary school, and must arrange for other relevant certified documents, such as transcripts or detailed mark sheets, to be released to EMU.
Application to Undergraduate Programs
Applications to the undergraduate programs are accepted twice a year.
Accepted Higher School Certificates for undergraduate programs
High School Diploma, Higher Secondary School Certificate, General Certificates of Secondary Education (GCSE), Higher Secondary Certificate, Upper Secondary /Secondary School/ High School/ Senior High School Leaving Certificate, Testimonial, Secondary Education Certificate, Senior School Certificate, Matriculation Examination Certificate, SAT , WAEC , WASSCE , NECO , JAMB, BACCALAUREATE. Not: Standard XII (Grade 12) should have been completed in the relevant countries.
Note: Standard XII (Grade 12) should have been completed in the relevant countries.
Documents Required for Undergraduate Application
- Photocopies of Higher Secondary School Certificate and transcript (mark sheets).
- One passport-sized photograph
- Two letters of reference (one must be academic)
- Evidence of financial guarantee (i.e. a letter from a bank) indicating sufficient funds are available for tuition and living expenses.
- Photocopy of the passport (relevant page) or birth certificate
- A copy of proof of English Proficiency if any
Note: English translations of these documents are necessary if they are in any language other than English
Transfer student applications or associate degree holders
Students who are hold an Associate Degree or a National Diploma can apply as a transfer student to the Bachelor Degree programs of the Eastern Mediterranean University.
The requirements for transfer applications to the Eastern Mediterranean University are as follows.
- Transfer applications should be to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th semesters. Associate Degree or National Diploma holders generally start from the 5th semester.
- Student should not have been dismissed from a University,
- All required modules should have been completed from previous classes.
- CGPA should be minimum 2.00 out of 4.00 or the equivalent.
- Photocopies of Higher Secondary School Certificate / Diploma and Associate Degree or a National Diploma
- Academic record / mark sheets (transcript)
- Short course descriptions
- Passport copy or birth certificate
- One photograph
Note: English translations of these documents are necessary if they are in any language other than English.
English Proficiency Requirement
All applicants for whom English is a second language are required to take EMU English Proficiency Exam, or present documents demonstrating their English proficiency level.