Lots of students write to us asking for tips on how to choose a course of study, especially at undergraduate level. Here’s are some of the questions to ask yourself. Let’s keep it simply simple:
- What do you love doing?
- In what areas have you excelled the most in the past?
- What do you want to spend the rest of your life doing?
- What are you career aspirations?
- What problems do you care about solving?
- Which subjects did you enjoy the most in school?
- What does the future look like for the course? Some courses/career path will fissile out in few years.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free counselling session and we’ll guide on the right path.